ABOX Wireless Endoscope
ABOX wireless endoscope is a useful tool for any situation. Hook it up with any Android or IOS device, see objects as you've never seen them before! The ABOX Endoscope allows you to inspect any objects at close range from angles you normally can't reach. Great for work, health, or home! It enables you to see more details and get a more accurate picture of what you’re studying, analyzing or measuring. And it can help with inspecting areas that are more difficult to reach.
- 8 Adjustable Brightness Led Lights, 1200P HD Clear Resolution: Unlike other 6-LEDs cameras, our endoscope camera has unique LED technology on the tip of the camera. With 8 adjustable brightness LEDs, it captures improved brightness and clarity, even in complete darkness. With a 2 megapixel full HD CMOS sensor and 1.2in-11.8in focal distance for inspection, nothing can compare. It records 1200P 30fps videos in AVI format and 1600 x 1200 resolution pictures.
- 2.5 Hours Long Lasting Battery: ABOX inspection camera uses a 1000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, powered by a USB connection to your computer or that you can charge it with a reliable USB adapter. This inspection can work much longer time than most other endoscope cameras with an only 500-800 mAh battery.
- Wireless and Easy to Use: Compatible with Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones and iPads, this wireless endoscope is incredibly easy to set on App. Just scan the QR code in the user manual to download the app, turn on the borescope inspection camera, and connect your phone with the endoscope Wi-Fi.
- 16.4 Foot Extra-Long Semi-rigid Cable: This snake inspection camera can hold its shape, bend easily and can be fed into unreachable places. With waterproof IP67, you won't have to worry about cleaning your endoscope after any inspection.
- 3 Helpful Handy Accessories: The 0.35-inch diameter of the probe has a tiny mirror, a magnetic rod, and a hook to help you retrieve anything in tight spaces, like keys or jewelry in the drain.
Capture Details, Clear and True
Unlike other endoscope cameras in the market which only have 6 LEDs, ABOX wireless endoscope has 8 built-in adjustable brightness LEDs on the camera tip. With unique blue LED technology, it captures improved brightness and clarity images and videos, even in low-light conditions and complete dark. The LEDs intensity can be adjusted via the brightness control on the battery box.
With 2 megapixels full HD CMOS sensor, ABOX wireless endoscope reaches 1200P@30fps and captures HD videos in AVI format and 1600x1200p clear pictures.
Click the capture button on the battery box or the WiFi Borescope APP, photos and videos will be saved to your phone’s album automatically.
The Best Observation Distance
Important Note: For ABOX endoscope camera, it is produced with fixed focus, instead of zoom focus. The best observation distance is about 1.2in~11.8in, neither too far nor too close, to get the best image quality. When capturing, the videos are 1600x1200p, but when saving, they will be compressed automatically to save your devices’ storage.
1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
With a built-in 1000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, it is powered by its own external battery. Depending on it, it can provide more time (2.5 hours) to work with the endoscope and it can make the whole product more convenient to use. The battery can be charged by a USB connection to your computer or that you can charge it with a reliable USB adapter.
16.4ft Suitable Length
If you’re doing some car repair or water pipe investigation, the 11.5ft cable if very likely not long enough and can cost you more. This endoscope is 16.4ft that can meet almost all inspecting distance you will needs. And do not waste money for the longer length you will not need in reality.
Bendable Semi-rigid Cable
The semi-rigid cable can hold its shape, bend easily and can be fed into places that we’d never be able to reach. It can endure lots of wall inspections or bathroom pipeline investigations thanks to its IP67 rating which makes it waterproof. The probe has a 0.35inch diameter for exploring difficult-to-reach places like a car engine for example.
Much more convenient than USB models, ABOX wireless endoscopes is quite more convenient can adapt to multiple android and IOS devices without the need for different cables and adapters.
Great Helpful Attachments
The 0.35-inch diameter of the probe has a tiny mirror, magnetic and hook to help you get back the dropped little things like keys, earrings, and coins. And they are effective tools to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Excellent Overall Value
This endoscope camera has an excellent overall value among the endoscope market. It offers better features at less money.
This endoscope support Android 4.4 & IOS 8.0 systems and later. It does not support lower systems.
It needs to be connected with your phone via WiFi in the WLAN of your phone, instead of the WiFi Borescope app.
When changing the WiFi password on WiFi Borescope app, please note it only accept numbers or letters, but does not support special characters like @%#* and so on.
- Camera Sensor: 1/6.5'' CMOS
- Display resolution: 1600x1200 pixels
- Camera Field of View (FOV): 50±5 degrees
- The diameter of the camera head: 0.35in
- Endoscope waterproof grade IP67
- Picture format: JPG
- Video format: AVI
- Lithium battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Charging voltage: USB 5V
- Wireless Transmission: 20m (Outdoor)