ABOX Trekpow OBD2 Scanner
With the mini ABOX OBD2 scanner, you can finally figure out why your check engine light is on at home before taking it to a mechanic. Connected it with Bluetooth on the app and you'll soon be your own professional mechanic!
- Personal Car Doctor: The ABOX Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 scanner is the latest high-quality car diagnostic reader. It is able to read generic and specific trouble codes and send data to your iOS or Android device from your car in real time. Helping you save time and money.
- Quick & Stable Bluetooth 4.0: OBD 2 scanner adopts the new Bluetooth 4.0 to offer high speeds up to 3MB/s wireless transmitter, 10 times faster than Bluetooth 3.0 or 2.0 OBD2 readers.
- Leave It Plugged In: You can turn the scanner on and off via switch button so it won't drain your car's battery when not in use. The compact size makes it easy to carry and store, so it's always nearby when you need it.
- iOS, Android, and Windows Support: This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner can connect all your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. There are many compatible apps to downloading, such as OBD Car Doctor, Torque or DashCommand.
- Wide Car Compatibility: Works with all cars made since 1996 (trucks, diesel cars, Hybrid, and electric vehicles not included). Please visit https://www.hum.com/port to locate your OBD2 port.
Using the latest ELM 327 chipset and newest technology, it supports 9 complete OBD II protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Diagnose Your Car Like a Pro Mechanics without Getting Your Hands Dirty
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes of your ECU and turn off the Check Engine Lights.
2. View freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors etc.
3. Display real-time data such as:
- Engine RPM / Calculate the Cargo Value
- Fuel Status / Cooling Temperature
- Vehicle Speed / Temperatures
- Advanced Time / Intake Manifold Pressure
- Air Flow Rate / Suction Temperatures of Air
- Absolute Air Position and more.
- Fuel consumption in the short and long term.