ABOX Trekpow Dash Cam
- 1080P HD Clear Video: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p full-HD videos. Built-in microphone captures audio along with video footage.
- See the Whole Road: Equipped with a 170-degree wide-angle lens, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front. This allows you to record important detail such as road signs, road markings and number plates fairly clearly.
- Records While You're Away: Motion and vibration detection automatically detects any activity or movement such as another car or person bumping into your car, even when your car is off.
- Auto-dimming for Low Light Conditions: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Sony IMX323 Sensor processes low-light images to ensure clear recordings of fine details, such as license plates, even in foggy weather and extreme darkness.
- Easy Installation and Operation: Mounted on the windshield by the suction cup, the dash cam automatically starts recording once the engine starts. Joystick directional keys make navigating the camera a breeze.
- Convenient Memory Management: Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over your oldest footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
- 2 Inch LCD Screen: Preview footage clearly when reviewing incidents. 4x zoom allows you to see the every captured detail.
- Working Temperature: Works from -4°F/-20°C to 140°F/60°C. Take it desert road trips or a winter ride. Enjoy driving without worrying about the cam.
- Maximum Support SD Card: Built-in H.264 decoding is 2 times more efficient than MPEG-4 decoding. Can hold a MicroSD card up to 64GB for twice the maximum storage of most dash cams. Note: The TF Card needs to be formatted the first time you use it. On the dash cam, select "Format", then select "OK".