ABOX Raspberry Pi 3B+ (16G)
- Includes Made in UK Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) with 1.4 GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Processor, 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM. Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz (Increased 19% over the previous generation Raspberry Pi 3)
- Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, updated Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE, Enhanced Ethernet Performance with Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps). It incorporates enhanced built-in dual-band WiFi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz).c
- 16 GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, plus USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB-A and USB-C ports (compatible with all USB C devices such as Macbook). You can also download Ubuntu mate, Snappy ubuntu core, Windows 10 IOT core, Libreelec, Weather station, OSMC, RISC OS, or PINET.
- 5V 3A On/Off Switch Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter, specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Equipped with 2 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum ones and prevent system failure. You do not need to purchase the extra fan for this complete starter kit.
- With ABOX Premium Clear Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Case, your Raspberry Pi is well protected. It leaves access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, micro SD card, DSI display adapter, and camera connector as well as an opening for heat dissipation. Includes high-quality HDMI cable and an enclosed colorful ABOX Raspberry Pi quick start guide to help you get started.
NOTE: The 16 GB MicroSD card may appear as 1 GB when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz (increased 19% over the previous generation)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- H.264 MPEG-4 decode (1080P30); H.264 encode (1080P30); OpenGL ES 1.1,2.0 graphics
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 4 USB 2.0 ports and Full-size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Power-over-Ethernet ( PoE ) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with 1.4GHz ARMv8 CPU
1 x 5V 3A Power Adaptor with on/off switch
1 x 16 GB MicroSD Card
1 x Premium Case designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
1 x Card Reader Compatible with USB-A & USB-C
1 x High-quality HDMI Cable with CEC support (3.28ft)
2 x Premium Copper Heat Sink
1 x ABOX Raspberry Pi Quick Start Guide